At ABV Security Systems, we believe security monitoring should be affordable for everyone, and we strive to make this happen with our Low Price Guarantee.
Our standard monthly fee for a new residential security monitoring customer is $18*, with a one year contract term. This service fee and combined term is typically lower than the monitoring services of local and national security system providers who deliver full service security sytems installation and detection monitoring.
Our Low Price Guarantee is simple, and provides you two options:
(1) If you have a current monitoring provider and you have a buy-out requirement1 with your existing service contract, we will do our utmost to provide you complete or partial buy-out assistance2 of your current contract and provide monitoring to you at $18 per month. If buy-out assistance is provided, we will likely require a contract term longer than one year but typically no longer than 3 years (at the new, low rate of $18 per month).
(2) If, by some remarkable feat, you have a monitoring agreement that costs you less than $18 per month, provide us proof of that pricing arrangement and we will match or beat your already low price!3
Contact us now to discuss how we can lower your security monitoring cost!
Notes to Low Price Guarantee:
* ABV bills customers on a quarterly cycle ($54 every 3 months, which equates to $18 per month of service)
1. Check your current monitoring contract carefully. Many providers have a requirement for notification (30 days, 90 days, etc.) to terminate a monitoring contract. Also, some contracts renew for one additional year on the anniversary date of the agreement if you do not notify of cancellation in the required timeframe.
2. Buy-out assistance can be provided as complete or partial assistance for any fees owed to your current provider relative to early termination of their agreement. ABV will provide the assistance directly to you (the customer) and not to your current provider. The assistance may be in the form of monitoring service credits (no-charge months of service), or credits for additional security services.
3. Same requirements as Note 1.